Use of routine in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include routine at the start of sentence, routine at the end of sentence and routine in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of routine click here
routine at the end of sentence
- It is everyday routine.
- Make exercise a part of your daily routine.
- It took me a week to settle into a routine.
- John's departure had upset their daily routine .
- There was little deviation from his usual routine.
- We clean and repair the machines as a matter of routine.
- Try to fit some regular exercise into your daily routine.
- I arrive at nine o'clock, teach until twelve thirty and then have a meal; that is my morning routine.
routine in the middle of sentence
- He missed the routine of army life.
- I abhor the dull routine of existence.
- I spent the afternoon doing routine paperwork.
- His daily routine is absolutely sacred to him.
- Will you go to the routine meeting instead of me?
- A routine scan revealed abnormalities in the fetus.
- A routine scan revealed abnormalities in the foetus.
- I've got a lot of routine paperwork to get through.
- You will need to have a routine biannual examination.
- You mustn't worry. These are just routine enquiries.
- His routine work is to rub the coal through a sieve.
- The problem was discovered during routine monitoring.
- They found invasive cancer during a routine examination.
- The players had to change their daily routine and lifestyle.
- There's no set/fixed routine at work - every day is different.
- Police conducted a routine search of all the houses in the area.
- We are trying to get the baby into a routine for feeding and sleeping.
- routine maintenance of the garden consists of keeping weeds under control.
- She had decided she must go on as usual, follow her normal routine, and hope and pray.
- The security men changed their usual routine and collected the money at a different time.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , schedule
- , practice
- , monotonous
- , customary
- , dull
- , standard
- , habit
- , tedious
- , habitual
- , repetitive
- , normal
- , regular
- , everyday
- , usual