Use of dull in Sentences. 27 Examples
The examples include dull at the start of sentence, dull at the end of sentence and dull in the middle of sentence
dull at the end of sentence
- No, it was dull.
- My life is dull.
- The room is dull.
- He had grown staid and dull.
- The conference was deadly dull.
- I felt she found me boring and dull.
- Life in a small town could be deadly dull.
- The first half of the game was pretty dull.
dull in the middle of sentence
- I have a dull pain.
- That was dull, wasn't it?
- Her eyes looked dull and sunken.
- The work gets a bit dull at times.
- I feel a dull ache in the shoulder.
- I am dull of hearing..com/dull.html
- I abhor the dull routine of existence.
- A dull red flush suffused Selby's face.
- His head hit the floor with a dull thud.
- Life is never dull when Elizabeth is here.
- A dull pain began to throb behind his lids.
- All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
- The book was so dull that I didn't finish it.
- There's never a dull moment when John's around.
- After a dull start, it should brighten up later.
- The countryside was flat, dull and uninteresting.
- Robots can relieve people of dull and repetitive work.
- The house was dull, old-fashioned and in bad condition.
- She wrote dull, respectable articles for the local newspaper.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , mute
- , muted
- , muffle
- , boring
- , dim
- , numb
- , dense
- , sluggish
- , damp
- , benumb
- , pall
- , deadening
- , thudding
- , blunt
- , dumb
- , tedious