Use of tedious in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include tedious at the start of sentence, tedious at the end of sentence and tedious in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of tedious click here
tedious at the end of sentence
- The work is tedious.
- The work was tiring and tedious.
- Her visits were starting to get a bit tedious.
- He found committee meetings extremely tedious.
- He that can read an meditate will not find his evenings long or life tedious.
tedious in the middle of sentence
- The tedious job simply ate me up.
- They reluct at long and tedious essays.
- The job is tedious, but the pay is good.
- Such lists are long and tedious to read.
- It is a tedious, humourless load of crap.
- The arguments are tedious and complicated.
- We are bored by the speaker's tedious talk.
- Filing papers at the office is a tedious job.
- The manager landed me with this tedious task.
- The audience coughed down the tedious speaker.
- We had to sit through several tedious speeches.
- There's no point in labouring at a tedious task.
- He went on at tedious length about his favourite hobby.
- Life without Anna had no savour, was tedious, insupportable.
- We had to listen to all the tedious details of his operation.
- She writes a tedious and self-indulgent column for a Sunday paper.
- The meeting was so long and tedious, he was ready to climb the wall.
- The Mayor recited to the Queen a long and tedious speech of welcome.
- It had been a tiring day, largely because of all the tedious waiting.
- His phone call was a welcome intrusion into an otherwise tedious morning.
- The camaraderie among fellow employees made the tedious work just bearable.
- I spent the rest of their visit gleefully boring them with tedious details.
- The director drew the meeting out for another hour with a series of tedious questions.
- Thomas Carlyle , notwithstanding his tedious rhetoric, is a master of the sublime in prose style.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: