Use of dreary in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include dreary at the start of sentence, dreary at the end of sentence and dreary in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of dreary click here
dreary in the middle of sentence
- The song was dreary and repetitive.
- The thin, dreary voice trailed away.
- Life has become so dreary and exhausting.
- The sun beamed throught the dreary clouds.
- The house looked grim and dreary in the rain.
- What makes life dreary is the want of a motive.
- She had spent another dreary day in the office.
- Addressing envelopes all day long is dreary work.
- No more dreary winters - we're moving to Florida.
- It can be the dreary horror of ribbon development.
- Nothing like a consolation for a dreary, drafty meal.
- We were dreary and would have made fools of ourselves.
- I found myself being drawn into another dreary argument.
- It is a dreary little town where few would choose to linger.
- Instead, there was the dreary return to mutual recrimination.
- I was living in a dreary apartment in a run-down part of town.
- The daily papers teemed with the dreary records of secession....
- The otherwise dreary book is enlivened by some very amusing illustrations.
- She was tired of hearing the same dreary tale of drunkenness and violence.
- For years he eked out a miserable existence in a dreary bedsit in Bristol.
- You can thank your lucky stars you don't have to go to this dreary reception..com
- So a dreary Monday afternoon in Walthamstow is nothing to write home about, right?
- You can thank your lucky stars that you don't have to go to this dreary reception.
- He then became a customs inspector, but he found the work dreary and went back to the ministry.
- And next year, the requests might double, with the whole dreary cycle restarting at an upped ante.
- Music is meant to be about escapism, not dreary boring subjects like the miners' strike and animal rights.
- After decades of dreary state-run television monopolies, most of these markets are starting to open up to private competitors.
- Here and there the landscape was broken by dreary gray buildings that had been thrown up to house members of collective farms.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: