Use of slow in Sentences. 18 Examples
The examples include slow at the start of sentence, slow at the end of sentence and slow in the middle of sentence
slow at the start of sentence
- Slow help is no help.
- Slow down - you're driving too fast.
- Slow down, you two, you're walking too fast!
- Slow down - you're breaking the speed limit.
slow in the middle of sentence
- He walked with a slow stiff gait.
- He died a slow and painful death.
- This is the slow lane of a motorway.
- Unloading the cargo was a slow process.
- We are making slow but steady progress.
- The traffic was moving at a slow crawl.
- She has a slow, deliberate way of talking.
- Collecting data is a painfully slow process.
- The car was travelling at a very slow speed.
- Before turning, you should slow down your car.
- She had the slow, soft voice of a countrywoman.
- The piece ends with a truly poetic slow movement.
- "Howdy, pardner," he said in his slow Texan drawl.
- The slow movement is wonderfully moody and rhapsodic.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- slow down
- , deliberate
- , measured
- , protracted
- , lengthy
- , stupid
- , decelerate
- , leisurely
- , unhurried
- , brake
- , dense
- , gradual
- , thick