Use of repetitive in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include repetitive at the start of sentence, repetitive at the end of sentence and repetitive in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of repetitive click here
repetitive at the start of sentence
- Repetitive work can become soul-destroying after a while.
repetitive at the end of sentence
- The song was dreary and repetitive.
- Consultancies are often uncoordinated and repetitive.
- Their pregnancies are likely to be troublesome and repetitive.
- A total of eight calls were made that day and although a routine became evident, it was never repetitive.
repetitive in the middle of sentence
- His job consists of dull , repetitive work.
- Simple repetitive tasks can be very wearisome.
- Parts are too brief or repetitive and verbose.
- Relay assembly was a highly repetitive, manual job.
- The longest burst consisted of 13 repetitive waves.
- Robots can relieve people of dull and repetitive work.
- Computers have done away with a lot of the repetitive work.
- Machines can now perform many repetitive tasks in the home.
- Travel sickness is caused by the effect of repetitive movements.
- This condition is sometimes termed RSI, or repetitive strain injury.
- My job is so repetitive, it does not require much conscious thought.
- Read through your work and edit out anything repetitive or irrelevant.
- Clonic refers to repetitive rhythmical involuntary muscle contractions.
- These tasks were repetitive, lengthy and lacking any intrinsic interest.
- Elimination of tedious repetitive work such as casting and balancing. 5.
- Computers are now being brought into this profession to perform repetitive tasks.
- At the risk of being repetitive, I will say again that statistics are only a guide.
- Prolonged repetitive activity can set up inflammation in almost any tendon or sheath.
- These costs were attributed to job dissatisfaction caused by boring, repetitive work.
- Then, just as it seemed in danger of becoming stale and repetitive, it threw up De La Soul.
- She felt the repetitive exercises stultified her musical technique so she stopped doing them.
- These books contain short sentences, simple words, and repetitive phrases, designed for early readers.
- In practical fact, much work is repetitive, tedious, painfully fatiguing, mentally boring or socially demeaning.
- Horses kept in small yards by themselves develop repetitive patterns of abnormal behaviour, such as whirling in circles and chasing their tails.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: