Use of practice in Sentences. 23 Examples
The examples include practice at the start of sentence, practice at the end of sentence and practice in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of practice click here
practice at the start of sentence
- Practice makes perfect.
- Practice what you preach.
- Practice is better than precept.
practice at the end of sentence
- Knowledge starts with practice.
- We must put our plans into practice.
- His writing gained by continuous practice.
- He accused some solicitors of sharp practice.
- You can also obtain knowledge through practice.
- They found the three engaged in target practice.
- Playing the piano well requires a lot of practice.
- She's determined to put her new ideas into practice.
- She has in the main gathered her medical experience from practice.
- All theories originate from / in practice and in turn serve practice.
practice in the middle of sentence
- If u practice hard, u'll get a gold medal.
- This practice is frowned upon as being wasteful.
- It takes a lot of practice to play the piano well.
- I smile too long didn't practice, maybe you forgot.
- The practice had far-reaching environmental consequences.
- Many small town mayor and city official practice cronyism.
- It sounded like a good idea, but in practice it didn't work.
- With practice, you should become proficient within six months.
- Our programme ensures daily opportunities to practice your study language with native speakers.
- Understand their own strengths, to choose the life occupation orientation; practice their strengths, to accomplish his career.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , live out
- , training
- , run through
- , try
- , preparation
- , perform
- , system
- , rehearse
- , habit
- , routine
- , procedure
- , ritual
- , observe
- , attempt
- , rehearsal