Use of status in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include status at the start of sentence, status at the end of sentence and status in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of status click here
status at the end of sentence
- The party was denied legal status.
- I don't really care a fig about status.
- Could I ask you about your marital status?
- The Home Office has refused him refugee status.
- Churches seem to have lost some of their status.
- Don't elevate your superiors to superstar status.
- His energy and talent elevate him to godlike status.
- As an ambassador, she enjoys a very privileged status.
- Some tribes use special facial markings to signify status.
- Tax exemption only applies to those with non-resident status.
- Her resistance to the Nationalists endowed her with legendary status.
- Few homeworkers doing piecework in manufacturing enjoy employee status.
- His career has blossomed and that has given him a certain elevated status.
- How well off you are in old age is largely determined by race, sex, and marital status.
status in the middle of sentence
- Age has status in the villages.
- Desire for status can be a powerful motivator.
- These documents have no legal status in Britain.
- Women have very little status in many countries.
- A stressful job can actually be a status symbol.
- They have no wish for any change in the status quo.
- They are campaigning to raise the status of nurses.
- Story-telling has acquired the status of an art form.
- The country was granted observer status at the summit.
- Ethnicity has a strong influence on community status relations.
- The relative status of the speakers affects what language is used.
- There are many people who wish to maintain the status quo..com/status.html
- At 62, Brian found the celebrity and status that had eluded him for so long.
- The association works to promote the status of retired people as useful members of the community.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , prominence
- , position
- , reputation
- , importance
- , rank
- , grade
- , class
- , condition
- , level
- , stage
- , type
- , category
- , repute
- , significance