Use of reputation in Sentences. 23 Examples
The examples include reputation at the start of sentence, reputation at the end of sentence and reputation in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of reputation click here
reputation at the end of sentence
- I can swear by my reputation.
- The club has an unsavoury reputation.
- This restaurant has a fine reputation.
- He was anxious to preserve his reputation.
- The rumours will do untold damage to his reputation.
reputation in the middle of sentence
- She had a reputation for punctuality.
- He has acquired a reputation for dishonesty.
- a reputation that was besmirched by slander.
- Kate's mother had a reputation for eccentricity.
- He built up a reputation as a tough businessman.
- She has a very good reputation among her fellows.
- His political reputation is tainted by the matter.
- The company has a worldwide reputation for quality.
- As a teacher, she had a reputation for eccentricity.
- Their reputation for fairness is a matter for pride.
- He was gaining a reputation as a remarkable virtuoso.
- He has a well-deserved reputation as a reliable worker.
- He has gained a reputation for unpredictable behaviour.
- She had a reputation for clear thinking and pragmatism.
- Sweden has a reputation for advanced and stylish design.
- He had a reputation for being bloody-minded and difficult.
- His reputation was permanently tainted by the financial scandal.
- These scandals will not enhance the organization's reputation/image.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: