Use of income in Sentences. 27 Examples
The examples include income at the start of sentence, income at the end of sentence and income in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of income click here
income at the start of sentence
- Income tax will be deducted by your employer.
income at the end of sentence
- What is their main source of income?
- He already pays 40% tax on his income.
- Do you have any foreign sources of income?
- You have to suit your spending to your income.
- They have the world's largest per capita income.
- They had to get a job to supplement the family income.
- The money I get from teaching the piano is a useful supplement to my ordinary income.
income in the middle of sentence
- The interest is exempt from income tax .
- He derives his income from freelance work.
- People on a high income should pay more tax.
- The total income approximates 10, 000 pounds.
- His large income enabled him to live in comfort.
- Her income is on the order of 9000 yuan a year.
- Her income is in the order of 9000 yuan a year.
- Landed income was the true measure of the gentry.
- He supplements his ordinary income by writing books.
- The extra income has meant Phillippa can tuck away the rent.
- Poor families spend about 80 to 90 per cent of their income on food.
- The conference discussed the fair distribution of income and wealth.
- Mr. Pearson's income allows of no extravagance in his way of living.
- While searching for a way to augment the family income, she began making dolls.
- The increase in indirect taxation is intended to neutralise the reduction in income tax.
- The annual cost of income support to unmarried mothers amounted to £700 million in that year.
- This latest cut in government spending will affect income support recipients and their families.
- Inflation is considered to be undesirable because of its adverse effects on income distribution.
- He wanted to have a source of income after his retirement; until then, he wouldn't require additional money.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: