Use of proceeds in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include proceeds at the start of sentence, proceeds at the end of sentence and proceeds in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of proceeds click here
proceeds at the start of sentence
- Proceeds from the concert will go to charity.
proceeds at the end of sentence
- She sold her car and bought a piano with the proceeds.
- I sold my car and I'm planning a long holiday on the proceeds.
- We sold the business and bought a villa in Spain with the proceeds.
proceeds in the middle of sentence
- Cunning proceeds from want of capacity.
- The proceeds of the sale are split fifty-fifty.
- The proceeds of the concert will go to charity.
- Evolution proceeds by a series of small changes.
- We'll deal out the proceeds to several charities.
- The road proceeds through the forests to the farm.
- All the proceeds from the sale will go to charity.
- Most research proceeds by small incremental advances.
- All the proceeds will go to the local pensioners' club.
- They gave a concert and donated the proceeds to charity.
- The proceeds from the sale will be used to repay the loan.
- All proceeds from the sale of the book will go to charity.
- That is a family that proceeds from a long line of royalty.
- The proceeds will be used to improve the school playground.
- The balance of the proceeds will be used for new equipment.
- They bought a new minibus with the proceeds from the auction.
- The proceeds from the sale go to help needy people in the area.
- The proceeds from the benefit will go directly to the refugee camps.
- The proceeds of today's festival will go to several local charities.
- The proceeds from the competition help to defray the expenses of the evening.
- All exhibits are for sale, the proceeds being split between Oxfam and the artist.
- He proceeds to take apart every preconception anyone might have ever had about him.
- He could find himself making enemies as well as friends unless he proceeds with the utmost caution.
- The proceeds from the lottery go towards sports and recreation, as well as swelling the coffers of the government.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: