Use of salary in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include salary at the start of sentence, salary at the end of sentence and salary in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of salary click here
salary at the end of sentence
- She earns a high salary.
- He earns an enormous salary.
- Tax is deducted from your salary.
- The company has offered a high salary.
- Are you content with your present salary?
- I can't make ends meet on my small salary.
- The company made an adjustment in my salary.
- The payments will be deducted from your salary.
- The payments are a supplement to his usual salary.
salary in the middle of sentence
- My salary is really low.
- Has your salary been paid yet?
- I overspent my salary this month.
- His net monthly salary is £1500.
- The average salary is $39,000 a year.
- My salary is paid directly into my bank.
- The increase in salary will be appreciable.
- His salary is insufficient to meet his needs.
- My salary is chicken feed compared with hers.
- salary levels are reviewed on a yearly basis.
- The very high salary made the job irresistible.
- His salary is augmented by a small inheritance.
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.
- His monthly salary is paid in the bank by his employer.
- Part-time barman required. Hours and salary negotiable.
- The average salary is correlated with length of education.
- The large salary made their offer even more appealing to him.
- You will receive annual salary/pay increments every September.
- You get a big salary incentive and free board and lodging too.
- He received one year's salary as compensation for loss of office.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: