Use of earnings in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include earnings at the start of sentence, earnings at the end of sentence and earnings in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of earnings click here
earnings at the end of sentence
- He drinks half his earnings.
- He has spent all his earnings.
- No tax is payable on these earnings.
- The rent gobbles up half his earnings.
- She spends only a fraction of her earnings.
- He claimed compensation for loss of earnings .
- They were charged with living off immoral earnings .
- Every weekend he drinks and gambles away his earnings.
- She is also claiming compensation for loss of earnings.
- He declined to make projections about fourth quarter earnings.
- Benefit is calculated on the basis of average weekly earnings.
- The gangsters offered him a sum equivalent to a whole year's earnings.
earnings in the middle of sentence
- her earnings go on clothes.
- Their earnings are adequate .
- Levels of earnings are still rising.
- His earnings come to ￡5,000 a year.
- My extra earnings came in very handy.
- He trebled his earnings in two years.
- earnings hit a peak in the early 1980s.
- Her net earnings last year were ￡15 000.
- Germany's earnings from exports rose by 2%.
- Average weekly earnings rose by 1.5% in July.
- Average earnings are around ￡20 000 per annum.
- Average earnings for skilled workers are rising.
- Average earnings for unskilled workers are decreasing now.
- Sheila's earnings from all sources aggregated ￡100,000.
- Overseas earnings accounted for 9% of the total last year.
- Average earnings are rising at their slowest rate for 20 years.
- Pensions should be increased annually in line with earnings or prices, whichever is the higher.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , wages
- , gain
- , balance
- , profit
- , dividend
- , pay
- , revenue
- , remuneration
- , interest
- , yield
- , paycheck
- , income
- , return
- , rate
- , salary