Use of gain in Sentences. 12 Examples
The examples include gain at the start of sentence, gain at the end of sentence and gain in the middle of sentence
gain at the end of sentence
- No pain, no gain.
- Prefer loss to unjust gain.
- One man's loss is another man's gain.
- When you have nothing to lose,it's time to gain.
gain in the middle of sentence
- Sometimes gain is to lose.
- Lightly gain, quickly lost.
- You can only gain by further study.
- Ill-gotten gain [goods] never prosper.
- It takes years to gain a mastery of Japanese.
- They were unable to gain admittance to the hall.
- His remorse is just an artifice to gain sympathy.
- The greedy boss stopped at nothing to gain profit.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , profit
- , obtain
- , acquire
- , secure
- , increase
- , return
- , advantage
- , collect
- , expansion
- , add
- , reward
- , expand
- , put on
- , reap
- , achieve
- , benefit