Use of aloof in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include aloof at the start of sentence, aloof at the end of sentence and aloof in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of aloof click here
aloof at the end of sentence
- Throughout the conversation he remained silent and aloof.
- I asked Jack for his political views, but he said he preferred to hold aloof.
aloof in the middle of sentence
- He seemed aloof and detached.
- He stood aloof from the crowd.
- Never stand aloof from the masses.
- He was a cold man, aloof and distant.
- I find her very aloof and unfriendly.
- Many people keep aloof from politics.
- Is she aloof and arrogant or just shy?
- She held herself aloof from the others.
- Some people find her aloof and unfriendly.
- He often keeps aloof when we chat together.
- Her hospitality thawed out his aloof manner.
- . He remained aloof, thinking his own thoughts.
- The Emperor kept himself aloof from the people.
- She kept herself aloof from her husband's business.
- The Government is keeping aloof from the controversy.
- She seemed rather aloof when in fact she was just shy.
- She stayed aloof while the argument went on around her.
- Leaders shouldn't keep themselves aloof from the masses.
- Thomas, of course, was cool and aloof and imperturbable.
- Some thought that Britain was standing aloof from Europe.
- She had always kept herself aloof from the boys in class.
- Initially, the President remained aloof from the campaign.
- Barry had his nose put out of joint by Lucy's aloof sophistication.
- I didn't like him at all. I thought he was cool, aloof, and arrogant.
- They worked hard, but tended to stay aloof from the local inhabitants.
- There were many things that had kept her aloof and apart from the crowd.
- He has remained largely aloof from the hurly - burly of parliamentary politics.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , cold
- , unfriendly
- , snooty
- , detached
- , superior
- , remote
- , proud
- , snobbish
- , unapproachable
- , standoffish