Use of snooty in Sentences. 15 Examples
The examples include snooty at the start of sentence, snooty at the end of sentence and snooty in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of snooty click here
snooty at the start of sentence
- Snooty He's too Snooty to associate with his old friends now he's rich.
snooty at the end of sentence
- Now, you just follow me and act snooty.
- Good breeding shouldn't make us snooty.
- Everyone thought Annabel was being snooty.
snooty in the middle of sentence
- She's so snooty; she never speaks to the neighbours.
- Just another snooty $ 3, 000 vacuum tube amplifier, I thought.
- He's too snooty to associate with his old friends now he's rich.
- I didn't like the way you looked at May Arnold , or the snooty way you talked.
- It was a small community, very snooty, of large detached houses set in lawns and trees.
- I only have to go a few quid over and I get snooty letters threatening to take it off me.
- Harry picked up his wine glass and sipped, putting on a fake snooty wine - taster accent.
- She was one of those really snooty sales assistants that you often find in expensive shops.
- The one advantage snooty old Refrigerator had was that he ignored everyone equally, owner and visitor alike.
- He loves to bully and to unleash his hounds on what he sees as the snooty, wishy-washy liberal establishment.
- Still, the typewriter's primary market appears to be snooty novelists who claim they cannot compose on any technology introduced since Hemingway took a dirt nap.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: