Use of hurdle in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include hurdle at the start of sentence, hurdle at the end of sentence and hurdle in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of hurdle click here
hurdle at the end of sentence
- He fell at the last hurdle.
- The plan fell at the first hurdle.
- His horse fell at the final hurdle.
- His horse fell as it jumped the last hurdle.
- The cost of this exercise is proving a major hurdle.
- Devising an evocative name is only the first hurdle.
- Finding enough money for the project was the first hurdle.
hurdle in the middle of sentence
- I still had that hurdle to overcome.
- We'll jump each hurdle as we come to it.
- The next hurdle was finding a front axle.
- Does curiosity always hurdle self interest?
- The biggest hurdle is breaking the addiction.
- Getting a work permit was the first hurdle to overcome.
- This is perhaps the most difficult hurdle that we face.
- The next hurdle will be getting her parents' agreement.
- Making the correct change was a big hurdle for my father.
- The major hurdle, however, is entry into secondary school.
- You have to hurdle to London and get the intelligence back.
- Well we've cleared the first hurdle; let's see what happens next.
- BHis biggest hurdle, however, may come when he applies for a job.
- She learnt to hurdle by leaping over bales of hay on her family's farm.
- The first big hurdle in putting your car on the road is getting insurance.
- Both are course and distance hurdle winners - Capolla Jack in record time.
- Two-thirds of candidates fail at this first hurdle and are packed off home.
- You have already overcome the first major hurdle by passing the entrance exam.
- With her speed and agility, Cage cut out all her competitors in the hurdle race.
- The defeat of Flown in the Smurfit Champion hurdle proved costly for many punters.
- If this threshold hurdle were cleared, then the teacher would have the extra pay for life.
- An extra half-mile in the Tom Masson hurdle will see further improvement, and he will be hard to beat.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: