Use of problem in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include problem at the start of sentence, problem at the end of sentence and problem in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of problem click here
problem at the end of sentence
- Nobody has ever solved this problem.
- It depends how you tackle the problem.
- He doped out a solution to the problem.
- There are many ways of tackling this problem.
- It was not the ideal solution to the problem.
- Stop larking about and get down to the problem.
- She was absorbed with the mathematical problem.
- We did not realize the magnitude of the problem.
- The teacher couldn't answer the philosophical problem.
- There was a general disposition to ignore the problem.
- Stop worrying about their marriage-it isn't your problem.
problem in the middle of sentence
- This problem will not work out.
- Our main problem is lack of cash.
- The problem is quite plain to us.
- What seems to be the problem, sir?
- Is the problem one that's industry-wide?
- It is less of a problem than I'd expected.
- The solution to the problem lies with you.
- Absenteeism is a problem in some industries.
- There is a major problem with parking in London.
- This chapter deals with the problem of inflation.
- This problem regards every student in the school.
- I look at this problem from a different viewpoint.
- Walter Crowley says the problem comes down to money.
- The world is facing a problem of population explosion.
- Modern pharmacy has solved the problem of sleeplessness.
- The problem was psychological rather than physiological.
- Shakespeare's language can be a problem for modern readers.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , problematic
- , dilemma
- , riddle
- , snag
- , catch
- , delinquent
- , drawback
- , difficult
- , hindrance
- , unruly
- , obstruction
- , glitch
- , crisis
- , conundrum
- , trouble
- , setback
- , quandary