Use of obstruction in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include obstruction at the start of sentence, obstruction at the end of sentence and obstruction in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of obstruction click here
obstruction at the end of sentence
- And don't cause an obstruction.
- He died of a bowel obstruction.
- The abandoned car was causing an obstruction.
- He was adjudged guilty of the offence of obstruction.
- Police can remove a vehicle that is causing an obstruction .
- The lorry had been parked on the pavement, causing an obstruction.
- The asylum seekers had to contend with continued bureaucratic obstruction.
- Mr Guest refused to let them in and now faces a criminal charge of obstruction.
- John was irritated by drivers parking near his house and causing an obstruction.
- A passer-by told the driver to move his car so that it was not causing an obstruction.
- Otherwise, clinical signs are absent except in the occasional case of intestinal or biliary obstruction.
- Only the threat of a federal law suit moved the Park District to relent and end the weeks of obstruction.
obstruction in the middle of sentence
- He was found guilty of obstruction of justice .
- The boy was suffering from a bowel obstruction and he died.
- He had an operation to remove an obstruction in his throat.
- They accused the White House of obstruction and obfuscation.
- Hall was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice.
- Last year, prosecutors charged him with obstruction of justice.
- She had to have surgery to remove an obstruction from her throat.
- Such an obstruction may be caused by gallstones, neoplasms, or strictures.
- But as an obstruction to the Federal retreat, the fight amounted to nothing.
- He was arrested for obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
- She was charged with obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
- She worked her way round the obstruction, clambering over general debris as she went.
- More obstruction calls mean more power plays, which will lead to an increase in scoring.
- In due course, she was charged with and convicted of obstruction of a police constable in the execution of his duty.
- Since the obstruction may sometimes be only partial and not complete, then this description would be somewhat altered.
- A long wait for a patient with bladder outflow obstruction for a specialist opinion is both undesirable and unacceptable.
- In summary, we report a case of a retroperitoneal pancreatic pseudocyst causing distal bilateral ureteric obstruction and bilateral hydronephrosis.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: