Use of impediment in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include impediment at the start of sentence, impediment at the end of sentence and impediment in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of impediment click here
impediment at the end of sentence
- He also had a speech impediment.
- It's not a disease, it's an impediment.
- He had a nervous twitch and a speech impediment.
- Natalie was born with a slight speech impediment.
- Jerry's worked hard to overcome his speech impediment.
- Straightening himself, Muster stared at the impudent impediment.
- I kept silent, thinking that he might have an embarrassing speech impediment.
impediment in the middle of sentence
- He has an impediment in speech.
- Every impediment to flight was cast aside.
- The main impediment to growth was a lack of capital.
- The new taxes were a major impediment to economic growth.
- The country's debt has been an impediment to development.
- Another impediment arose during a second round of testing.
- A speech impediment did nothing to stop him from preaching.
- He was satisfied there was no legal impediment to the marriage.
- But Nails did not consider his lack an impediment to his plans.
- Shortage of money was not the only impediment to higher education.
- He has dropped homosexuality as an impediment to security clearances.
- Their boycott of the talks constitutes a serious impediment to peace negotiations.
- In a number of developing countries, war has been an additional impediment to progress.
- The impediment to the building of Babel-that man must fill the earth-would be eliminated.
- Wilful impediment of the sacred moves was not only ill-mannered, but the worst form of blasphemy.
- It was agreed that a final report on the Structural impediment talks would be issued in July 1990.
- She saw them as an impediment to doing what she wanted to do in life, which was work and get ahead.
- Each was a serious impediment to an evenhanded and effective operation of the criminal justice system....
- On education, Mr Gore's thralldom to the teachers' unions strikes us as an impediment to innovative thinking.
- It was a happy day when it dawned on me that there was no actual impediment to my cordially disliking both lots.
- In short, the lack of business transaction security is widely acknowledged as a major impediment to widespread ecommerce.
- Arcane as such arguments may now seem, they were an important impediment to cooperation 2There were also disagreements about military strategy.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: