Use of vaguely in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include vaguely at the start of sentence, vaguely at the end of sentence and vaguely in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of vaguely click here
vaguely at the end of sentence
- "I'm not sure," Liz said vaguely.
- 'I'll be in touch,' she said vaguely.
vaguely in the middle of sentence
- I felt vaguely uneasy.
- Her face is vaguely familiar.
- He smiled vaguely at the ceiling.
- The story is only vaguely amusing.
- He waved a hand vaguely in the air.
- He gestured vaguely towards the house.
- I vaguely remember hearing him come in.
- They issued a vaguely worded statement.
- The name sounded vaguely familiar to her.
- He had a vaguely disreputable appearance.
- She still felt vaguely troubled by it all.
- He smiled vaguely, ignoring her questions.
- I vaguely remembered having met her before.
- He was vaguely aware of footsteps behind him.
- She felt vaguely flattered at the suggestion.
- He had talked vaguely of going to work abroad.
- I can vaguely remember my first day at school.
- He vaguely registered that the women had gone.
- There was something vaguely familiar about him.
- Something about her voice was vaguely familiar.
- She waved vaguely in the direction of the house.
- I was vaguely conscious that I was being watched.
- There was something vaguely familiar about her face.
- I wondered vaguely whether Robert could be the murderer.
- There was a sweetish smell, vaguely reminiscent of coffee.
- I vaguely remember a woman in a red dress standing outside the door.
- I vaguely remember, you thin lips stuck on my forehead carefully,as if the whole world becomes quiet.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: