Use of distractedly in Sentences. 10 Examples
The examples include distractedly at the start of sentence, distractedly at the end of sentence and distractedly in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of distractedly click here
distractedly at the end of sentence
- Come in,'he said distractedly.
- He paced up and down distractedly.
- Mosquitoes buzzed through the air, swatted at distractedly.
- Inside the family hall, frightened speechless, people turned pale and looked at one another distractedly.
distractedly in the middle of sentence
- She glanced distractedly around the room.
- Indeed I always distractedly fond of children.
- I walked up and down distractedly, waiting for news.
- He looked up distractedly. "Be with you in a second."
- She accused him of not loving her and asked herself distractedly how to gain his affection.
- Donna Ward glanced distractedly out of the window for a second, her mind racing, her hand on her book.