Use of means in Sentences. 15 Examples
The examples include means at the start of sentence, means at the end of sentence and means in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of means click here
means at the end of sentence
- The end justifies the means.
- This money wasn't earned by honest means.
means in the middle of sentence
- She is by no means pretty.
- Silence gives [means] consent.
- He had declared his means to me.
- Youth means limitless possibilities.
- This list is by no means exhaustive.
- Have you any means of identification?
- The smell means dinner to the children.
- Sometimes love means taking a step back.
- He may look fierce, but he means no harm.
- In this poem the budding flower means youth.
- Aggression is by no means a male-only trait.
- Having my family around me means happiness to me.
- Television is an effective means of communication.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , revenue
- , wealth
- , process
- , capital
- , channel
- , income
- , funds
- , method
- , agency
- , instrument
- , earnings