Use of process in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include process at the start of sentence, process at the end of sentence and process in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of process click here
process at the end of sentence
- Learning is a cumulative process.
- Unloading the cargo was a slow process.
- Losing weight is a slow, gradual process.
- Repetition can help the learning process.
- The writer described the creative process.
- Photosynthesis is a highly complex process.
- Collecting data is a painfully slow process.
- What follows is a brief summary of the process.
- Her job is to superintend the production process.
- He wanted to use computers to automate the process.
- Something needs to be done to expedite the process.
- Exposure to the sun can accelerate the ageing process.
process in the middle of sentence
- We are now in the process of...
- Our former process was too costly.
- The process has three distinct stages.
- The political process is at an impasse.
- We're in the process of selling our house.
- They were in the process of forming a plan.
- The process results in a much fruitier wine.
- The process was distributed into four stages.
- He regards the political process with disdain.
- The mechanics of the process are quite complex.
- The whole process has now been greatly simplified.
- The rehearsal process also irked him increasingly.
- We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion.
- This enables the healing process to continue uninterrupted.
- This process of centralization further weakens accountability.
- This is a cheap and simple process. However there are dangers.
- There is an unconscious heeling process within the mind which mends up in spite of our desperate determination never to forget.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , deal with
- , administer
- , procedure
- , see to
- , manage
- , progression
- , method
- , handle
- , development
- , practice
- , means
- , route
- , manner
- , treat