Use of inconvenience in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include inconvenience at the start of sentence, inconvenience at the end of sentence and inconvenience in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of inconvenience click here
inconvenience at the end of sentence
- The airline regrets any inconvenience.
- I don't want to put you to any inconvenience.
- We've already been put to great inconvenience.
- All that he did caused her much inconvenience.
- Having to change trains is a small inconvenience.
- I hope we're not putting you to any inconvenience.
- I have already been put to considerable inconvenience.
- The rail strike is likely to cause considerable public inconvenience.
inconvenience in the middle of sentence
- Do not inconvenience yourself for my sake.
- Does the noise of the TV inconvenience you?
- I don't want to inconvenience you any further.
- It's no inconvenience to drive you to the station.
- He apologized for the inconvenience he had caused.
- We regret any inconvenience caused to our customers.
- We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
- His early arrival was clearly an inconvenience to his host.
- It often causes a lot of inconvenience when buses come late.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the repairs.
- I hope it won't inconvenience you to drive me to the station.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the late arrival of the train.
- We apologize for the delay and regret any inconvenience it may have caused.
- We had the inconvenience of being unable to use the kitchen for several weeks.
- This shop is closed today for staff training. We regret any inconvenience caused.
- I chose a different route to avoid the inconvenience of going through the town centre.
- Every effort will be made to minimize inconvenience to customers while work is in progress.
- She thinks that any inconvenience is a price worth paying for living in such a beautiful place.
- Trains may be subject to delay on the northern line - we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- You could have fetched me from the airport and saved me the inconvenience of having to take the bus!
- It was the promise of better job opportunities versus the inconvenience of moving away and leaving her friends.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , bother
- , put out
- , difficulty
- , bother
- , hassle
- , disturb
- , trouble
- , problem
- , incommode
- , nuisance