Use of nuisance in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include nuisance at the start of sentence, nuisance at the end of sentence and nuisance in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of nuisance click here
nuisance at the end of sentence
- He's a damn nuisance!
- Sorry to be a nuisance.
- Don't be such a nuisance.
- It's a bit of a nuisance.
- It's a flipping nuisance!
- He's such an effing nuisance!
- That dog is perpetual nuisance.
- This work is a cursed nuisance.
- The dog is a terrible nuisance.
- The rail strike is a bloody nuisance.
- This rail strike is a bloody nuisance.
- The dogs next door are a real nuisance.
- She's generally regarded as a nuisance.
- I've forgotten my umbrella - what a nuisance!
- Door-to-door salesmen are a public nuisance.
- He was charged with causing a public nuisance.
- He was charged with committing public nuisance.
- He was charged with committing a public nuisance.
- The nightclub has been declared a public nuisance .
nuisance in the middle of sentence
- Don't make a nuisance of yourself.
- Stop making a nuisance of yourself !
- What a nuisance! I've forgotten my ticket.
- It's a nuisance having to go back tomorrow.
- I hope you're not making a nuisance of yourself.
- You are a confounded nuisance. Stop pestering me.
- He was a nuisance and we're all well rid of him .
- He was a boring nuisance! I'm glad to be rid of him.
- An answering service can screen out nuisance calls.
- It's an awful nuisance having builders in the house all day.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: