Use of hassle in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include hassle at the start of sentence, hassle at the end of sentence and hassle in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of hassle click here
hassle at the end of sentence
- No, it's a hassle.
- I could do without all this hassle.
- You can do without all that hassle.
- One phone call could save a lot of hassle.
- Do as you're told and don't give me any hassle!
- I don't think it's worth the money or the hassle.
- Camping holidays aren't really worth all the hassle.
- I don't feel like cooking tonight, it's too much hassle.
- Changing trains with all that luggage was a real hassle.
- I should have taken it back to the shop but I just didn't think it was worth the hassle.
hassle in the middle of sentence
- I've had so much hassle over this business.
- Try not to get into a hassle with this guy.
- He copped all the hassle after the accident.
- I can't face the hassle of moving house again.
- It's such a hassle not having a washing machine.
- It's a hassle having to travel with so many bags.
- It saves a lot of hassle if you buy them by post.
- She got the computer set up with no hassle at all.
- The secretary told me no man would hassle her boss.
- Don't hassle him! He'll do it in his own good time.
- Send them a fax-it's a lot less hassle than phoning.
- I always take the train - it's less hassle than a car.
- He gave me so much hassle I decided it wasn't worth it.
- Package holidays take all the hassle out of travel arrangements.
- I have decided what to do, please do not give me any hassle about it.
- I started to get all this hassle from my boss about increasing productivity.
- It's one of the few bars that women can go to and not get any hassle from men.
- It was such a hassle trying to get my bank account changed that I nearly gave up.
- I'd like to tranquilly deal with the problems between us, even though I don't fear to hassle with you.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , provoke
- , plague
- , tussle
- , beset
- , harass
- , chivvy
- , trouble
- , scuffle
- , dogfight
- , chevy
- , bother
- , harry
- , chivy
- , fuss