Use of traditional in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include traditional at the start of sentence, traditional at the end of sentence and traditional in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of traditional click here
traditional at the start of sentence
- Traditional slash and burn farming methods have exhausted the soil.
traditional at the end of sentence
- Most bosses are traditional.
- Does good marketing mean playing safe and staying traditional?
traditional in the middle of sentence
- We sell traditional draught beer .
- Clogs are part of the Dutch traditional costume.
- It is traditional not to eat meat on Good Friday.
- This beer has been brewed using traditional methods.
- The tribe's traditional way of life is under threat.
- She refused to take on the traditional woman's role.
- The traditional way of life has all but disappeared.
- Weaving and knitting are traditional cottage industries.
- Prevention also plays a central role in traditional medicine.
- In some countries it is traditional for a bride to wear white.
- It's traditional in America to eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
- It is stronger in flavour than other traditional Dutch cheeses.
- He doesn't fit the traditional mould of a university professor.
- The Labour Party retained its traditional stronghold in the north.
- Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines.
- It's traditional for the two teams to exchange shirts after the game.
- She protested that it wasn't traditional jazz at all, but an unholy row.
- The older generation prefer a darker and more traditional kind of clothing.
- This village has its own traditional dress, cuisine, folklore and handicrafts.
- Consultation is traditional in the consensual Belgian system of labour relations.
- Modernism seeks to find new forms of expression and rejects traditional or accepted ideas
- We serve traditional French food cooked in a lighter way, keeping the presentation simple.
- There are no hard and fast rules, but rather traditional guidelines as to who pays for what.
- Mining activities have totally disrupted the traditional way of life of the Yanomami Indians.
- Instead of defending traditional values, the church frequently seems weak-kneed and irresolute.
- The spectacle of Xerxes's defeat tremendously reinforced the traditional conviction that pride goes before a fall.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: