Use of accepted in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include accepted at the start of sentence, accepted at the end of sentence and accepted in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of accepted click here
accepted at the end of sentence
- To his great joy, she accepted.
- She offered him a lift and he accepted .
- He asked me to marry him and I accepted.
- Defeated by her powers of persuasion, I accepted.
- Mr Morgan has offered his resignation and it has been accepted.
accepted in the middle of sentence
- The opinion is accepted as true.
- Rick accepted her offer of coffee.
- It is now generally accepted that ...
- She accepted a present from her friend.
- Cinema became accepted as an art form.
- She accepted the charge without protest.
- She accepted her inferiority to her rivals.
- He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
- There is no generally accepted definition of life.
- The offer has been accepted, subject to contract .
- Naturally, she accepted the invitation to the party.
- She flushed with pleasure as she accepted the prize.
- She's been accepted at Bath Teacher Training College.
- It was alleged that the policeman had accepted bribes.
- He wouldn't have accepted such an inglorious outcome.
- They accepted the paper and suggested only one change.
- Israel accepted billions of dollars in war reparations.
- Ryle accepted more out of curiosity than anything else.
- She accepted their congratulations with becoming modesty.
- After a short courtship, she accepted his marriage proposal.
- It was pouring with rain so I accepted his offer of a lift.
- His views on knowledge economy have been accepted with unamity.
- Fewer than 7% of asylum seekers are accepted as political refugees.
- The sports association accepted the inevitability of a breakaway by the elite clubs.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: