Use of sieve in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include sieve at the start of sentence, sieve at the end of sentence and sieve in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of sieve click here
sieve at the start of sentence
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl.
sieve at the end of sentence
- Draw water with a sieve.
- Strain the sauce through a sieve.
- Strain through a wire mesh sieve.
- Morland Place leaked like a sieve.
- We often shake flour through a sieve.
- She drained the water out through a sieve.
- Empty the contents of the pan into the sieve.
- Strain the stock through a fine strainer or sieve.
- His routine work is to rub the coal through a sieve.
sieve in the middle of sentence
- Now place a sieve over a big bowl.
- Liquidise the soup and then sieve it.
- She's got a mind like a sieve, you know that.
- Melt jam, sieve and brush over the strawberries.
- Wash the rice in a sieve under cold running water.
- Pour pan contents into heatproof sieve over a bowl.
- Pass the sauce through a sieve to remove any lumps.
- Put the flour through a sieve to sift out the lumps.
- Stone the prunes, sieve them, with any remaining juice.
- Strain the cream through a fine sieve into the egg mixture.
- Press the raspberries through a fine sieve to form a puree.
- To make the pastry, sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Cream the margarine in a small bowl, then sieve the icing sugar into it.
- Force chilies through a food mill or sieve, straining out seeds and skins.
- Liquidise or sieve half the soup and return it to the pot with the remainder.
- Press the apricot jam through a sieve and stir in one tablespoon of cold water.
- Drain in a sieve, reserving any juices. Lay the slices in the bottom of the cake tin.
- Strain marinade through a fine sieve, reserving onions and marinating juices separately.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: