Use of filter in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include filter at the start of sentence, filter at the end of sentence and filter in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of filter click here
filter at the start of sentence
- Filter out all the dirt before using the water.
filter at the end of sentence
- She slotted in a fresh filter.
- The camera has an anti-glare filter.
- I took this picture with a red filter.
- The foam operates as a very effective filter.
- This congealed muck was interfering with the filter.
filter in the middle of sentence
- A filter traps dust from the air.
- Charcoal is used to filter water.
- You need to filter the drinking water.
- It won't take long to filter the coffee.
- Reports about an accident began to filter in.
- You can filter out spam with special software.
- Use a sun cream to filter out ultraviolet rays.
- The news of the defeat started to filter through.
- Foreign influence began to filter into the country.
- A filter will remove most impurities found in water.
- Children should have glasses which filter out UV rays.
- Net users can filter out unwanted emails with software.
- Put the coffee in the filter and let the water run through.
- Ozone is the earth's primary filter for ultraviolet radiation.
- The test is used to filter out candidates who may be unsuitable.
- Chattering noisily, the crowd began to filter into the auditorium.
- She gathered loose soil and let it filter slowly through her fingers.
- The lake water passes through a filter before it is piped to our homes.
- You might use a yellow filter to improve the clarity of a hazy horizon.
- Plants and trees filter carbon dioxide out of the air and produce oxygen.
- Dustbags act as a filter and suction will be reduced if they are too full.
- It took months before the findings began to filter through to the politicians.
- You filter the coffee through this special paper and it takes out the bitterness.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: