Use of strain in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include strain at the start of sentence, strain at the end of sentence and strain in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of strain click here
strain at the end of sentence
- I can't take the strain.
- The rope severed under the strain.
- Relax, and let us take the strain .
- She's cracking up under the strain.
- The wall collapsed under the strain.
- Television newsreaders come under enormous strain.
- The spring drew longer and longer with the strain.
- The prison service is already under considerable strain.
strain in the middle of sentence
- I had to strain to hear.
- Red eyes denote strain and fatigue.
- strain the custard to remove lumps.
- The strain on the rope made it broken.
- There's a strain of madness in his family.
- The Irish strain in him makes him like jokes.
- It's a real strain having to get up so early!
- Their marriage is under great strain at the moment.
- Read the text naturally; don't strain after effects.
- I would welcome some help but don't strain yourself!
- Avoid muscle strain by warming up with slow jogging.
- These repayments are putting a strain on our finances.
- I found it a strain having to concentrate for so long.
- You'll strain your back carrying those heavy suitcases.
- The hurricane put such a strain on the bridge that it collapsed.
- strain the sauce and skim away any fat that rises to the surface.
- Relations with neighbouring countries are under strain at present.
- I couldn't look after him any more; the strain was too much for me.
- The transport service cannot cope with the strain of so many additional passengers.
- A particularly virulent strain of flu has recently claimed a number of lives in the US.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , extend
- , pains
- , tune
- , filtrate
- , variant
- , filter
- , deform
- , breed
- , form
- , sift
- , stock
- , line