Use of line in Sentences. 27 Examples
The examples include line at the start of sentence, line at the end of sentence and line in the middle of sentence
line at the end of sentence
- This is a really bad line.
- The sheets were aired on the line.
- Start each paragraph on a new line.
- Would you like to stay on the line?
- Each paragraph begins on a new line.
- Fold the paper along the dotted line.
- You must measure the length by rule and line.
- The enemy is surrendering all along the line.
- Thoughts of you Be like kite segment the line.
- Her stare was malevolent, her mouth a thin line.
- The train chugged steadily along the West Highland line.
line in the middle of sentence
- Draw a line with a ruler.
- Please line up one after another.
- The line shuffled forward a little.
- Draw a line joining all the crosses.
- The line AB intersects the line CD at E.
- You can change to the JR line at Shinjuk.
- The clothes line is pulled taut and secured.
- The bottom line is that it's not profitable.
- The railway line will soon reach to our town.
- The engine pulled a long line of freight cars.
- Theoretically, a line can extend into infinity.
- She does line dancing and yoga in the evenings.
- We charged and the enemy's front line fell back.
- My line of work is entirely unrelated to politics.
- The bottom line is that recycling isn't profitable.
- The left wing,having deployed into line,began to advance.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , ancestry
- , interest
- , pad
- , boundary
- , string
- , contour
- , streak
- , contour
- , column
- , policy
- , outline
- , silhouette
- , route
- , row
- , flex
- , edge
- , border