Use of physical in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include physical at the start of sentence, physical at the end of sentence and physical in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of physical click here
physical at the start of sentence
- Physical therapy alternates with chemical.
- Physical fitness is having a healthy body.
- Physical health is inextricably linked to mental health.
- Physical perfection in a human being is exceedingly rare.
physical at the end of sentence
- The attraction between them is physical.
- Her symptoms are more psychological than physical .
- The referee stepped in because the game had started to get a bit physical.
- Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
physical in the middle of sentence
- She was in constant physical pain.
- He tends to avoid all physical contact.
- His physical and mental health had got worse.
- Disability is a physical limitation on your life.
- Cut down your overall amount of physical activity.
- Her spiritual beauty outshone her physical beauty.
- His love for her was not just physical attraction.
- Muscles contract and relax during physical activity.
- We should prevent the occurrence of physical violence.
- Any form of physical activity will invalidate the results.
- Schools should not mete out physical punishment to children.
- Running marathons requires a high level of physical fitness .
- It's more than his physical stature that makes him remarkable.
- He had a physical strength that matched his outward appearance.
- Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
- The problem is purely physical,(Sentence dictionary) not mental.
- John received constant physical and psychological abuse from his father.
- Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
- He tried to rejuvenate himself by performing physical exercises each day.
- The only physical risk I ran was being bowled over by one of the many joggers.
- People experience differences in physical and mental capability depending on the time of day.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , raw
- , animal
- , bodily
- , substantial
- , pure
- , objective
- , tangible
- , rude
- , corporal
- , corporeal
- , mean
- , unrefined
- , brute
- , real
- , material