Use of hobgoblin in Sentences. 22 Examples
The examples include hobgoblin at the start of sentence, hobgoblin at the end of sentence and hobgoblin in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of hobgoblin click here
hobgoblin at the start of sentence
- Hobgoblin soldier(HS): I have a really good feeling about this.
- Hobgoblin Leader(HL): Sir, your odd talking skull is speaking of the Perilous Path of Crushing Doom.
- Hobgoblin Lieutenant(HL): Sir! Legion One has completed all of your tasks and awaits your new commands.
hobgoblin at the end of sentence
- You know, a hobgoblin.
- If you must give me a name, call me hobgoblin.
- As a child, I was treated as the school hobgoblin.
- The hobgoblin becomes the child, and the child becomes a hobgoblin.
hobgoblin in the middle of sentence
- That could be why hobgoblin is still using his outfit.
- A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
- HC:And lo , let the hobgoblin Ritual of Manhood commence!
- And what of hobgoblins, gnomes and the little people of Ireland?
- No hobgoblin appeared, although a black cat did try to cross my path.
- Cameron's favorite: hobgoblin, crafted by Wychwood Brewery in Oxfordshire.
- This is one case where consistency really is the hobgoblin of little minds.
- MitS:Inorder to be a hobgoblin leader, you need to be an offical member of the hobgoblin tribe.
- How do we know that dwarves or goblins or hobgoblins, that kind of thing, didn't really live here?
- A foolish considtency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines.
- A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
- Dialogs have always been a hobgoblin in the Windows platform. Developers are constantly faced with an unacceptable choice.
- Ill-treated hobgoblins can cause strife and discord, though, souring milk, tangling clothes and muddying floors for spite.
- A foolish consistency may be the hobgoblin of little minds, but a wise consistency is often essential to enlarging the mind.
- The ancient hobgoblin dynasty lives on as a series of ruins across Khorvaire, and knell beetles inhabit several of these sites .
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: