Use of undershirt in Sentences. 16 Examples
The examples include undershirt at the start of sentence, undershirt at the end of sentence and undershirt in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of undershirt click here
undershirt at the end of sentence
- Leo says : Well, I wear a long 1 undershirt.
- He put on a pair of short pants and an undershirt.
- She pulled on her underpants and then an undershirt.
- She slipped it off. Two mounds of firm young flesh pressed out against her undershirt.
undershirt in the middle of sentence
- He had his undershirt off now.
- This undershirt is made of thin fabric.
- An undershirt adds a layer of protection.
- A man sitting in his undershirt, drinking coffee, said yes, they had a bed.
- Organza undershirt 5 ~6 Pcs . Most close to the skin . Absorbent, ventilate.
- You can lose a job by wearing an undershirt or simply a little too much clothing.
- Then he buttoned the top over his undershirt, and pulled on a pair of green socks.
- His white linen undershirt was open at the throat,(Sentence dictionary) drawing Isabel's gaze upward.
- With his left hand he tore open the tunic of his uniform and drew up the undershirt, baring the flesh.
- High above she saw Mr Yeltsin in an undershirt, muscles bulging, and a mischievous grin on his sweaty face.
- I was wearing my Wolford tights and Hanro undershirt, with my shearling coat settled over me like a big, warm hug.
- Coming into the door, he took off his shirt and undershirt and began hugging the absolute stranger, Mary Bettencourt.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: