Use of sentence in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include sentence at the start of sentence, sentence at the end of sentence and sentence in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of sentence click here
sentence at the end of sentence
- He received a heavy sentence.
- He received a death sentence .
- Can you clarify this long sentence?
- How do you interpret this sentence?
- What is the intent of that sentence?
- What's the main verb of the sentence?
- Words are the elements of a sentence.
- the crime, the longer the gaol sentence.
- He received a twelve-month jail sentence.
- You have clarified this difficult sentence.
- There is a straight line under the sentence.
- Three judges unanimously upheld the sentence.
- His voice dropped at the end of the sentence.
- John was given a four-month suspended sentence.
- As a first offender, he received a lenient sentence.
- The offence carries a jail/prison/life/5-year sentence.
sentence in the middle of sentence
- What does this sentence mean?
- The sentence has to be recast.
- This sentence is in italic type.
- This sentence is printed in italics.
- This sentence doesn't make any sense.
- His prison sentence has been remitted.
- She has had part of her sentence remitted.
- The sentence may be given several interpretations.
- The teacher disaggregated a sentence into clauses.
- She has served her sentence, and will nowbe released.
- A sentence can be divided up into meaningful segments.
- Complete the sentence with one of the adjectives provided.
- The appeal judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: