Use of script in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include script at the start of sentence, script at the end of sentence and script in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of script click here
script at the end of sentence
- Life is not a script.
- That line isn't in the script.
- She rushed through her script.
- Jenny's writing a film script.
- It's easy to identify his script.
- This is a letter in Cyrillic script.
- He began comically ad-libbing a script.
- That line isn't in the original script.
- She writes in a neat copperplate script.
- I received a letter from him in neat script.
- I thought I recognized your flowing script.
- The invitation was written in beautiful italic script.
- Archaeologists have had trouble deciphering the script.
- Jibes about mothers-in-law were kept out of the script.
script in the middle of sentence
- The script didn't stage well.
- His script was unintelligible.
- I'm trying to get my script sorted.
- She smacked the script on the floor.
- The script was workmanlike at best.
- The script was singularly uninspired.
- The script was disjointed and hard to follow.
- The script cuts back to the old hero's childhood.
- The script is filled with logical inconsistencies.
- Two writers collaborated on the script for the film.
- All my suggestions apropos the script were accepted.
- The producer disliked the script and demanded a rewrite.
- Bruce Robinson wrote the script for 'The Killing Fields'.
- The script was delivered to the director ahead of schedule.
- The script has been gathering editorial accretions for years.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: