Use of print in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include print at the start of sentence, print at the end of sentence and print in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of print click here
print at the end of sentence
- This book has clear print.
- The title is in bold print.
- Is her work still in print?
- The book has gone out of print.
- The book has passed out of print.
- These books have lovely clear print.
- Headlines are written in large print.
- Laser printers give high quality print.
- Click on the icon when you want to print.
- The printer's switched on but it won't print.
print in the middle of sentence
- Small print tries the eyes.
- The bold print stands out very well.
- The editor overlooked a print error.
- The printer won't print for some reason.
- Will you print in the missing names for me?
- His books haven't been in print for 20 years.
- I couldn't get the graphics to print correctly.
- Please print your names in the application form.
- The book is out of print and difficult to procure.
- One day Robinson Crusoe espied a foot print on the sand.
- Always read the small print in a contract before signing.
- I need to make a few changes before I print the document.
- Getting his book into print has been an Olympian task in itself.
- The company's role is to repurpose print data for use on the Web.
- He was praised in print and memorialized in stone throughout the South.
- Whatsoever nonsense the newspapers print, some people always believe it.
- Read the small print in your contract to find out exactly what you are insured for.
- You measure yourself, enter measurements and the computer will print out the pattern.
- We print a selection of previously unseen photos from the Spanish rider's early years.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , font
- , carry
- , photocopy
- , publish
- , copy
- , turn out
- , duplication
- , stamp
- , design
- , produce
- , emboss
- , typeset
- , photograph
- , pattern
- , motif