Use of leprechaun in Sentences. 22 Examples
The examples include leprechaun at the start of sentence, leprechaun at the end of sentence and leprechaun in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of leprechaun click here
leprechaun at the end of sentence
- You just caught yourself a leprechaun.
- Oh, no, not with that aggravating, hot-tempered, sensuous little leprechaun.
- At Notre Dame, the mascot is a little creature of Irish imagination, a leprechaun.
- Interactivity: The sign promises luck should you rub the head of a certain fiberglass leprechaun.
leprechaun in the middle of sentence
- No one had called her a leprechaun before.
- I could get reported. - By the leprechaun union?
- If a leprechaun granted me one wish, I would wish for...
- In Irish folklore, the leprechaun had a large piece of gold.
- Dada came in last, a frozen leprechaun he never wore an overcoat.
- He meets a leprechaun who takes him to a field where a pot of gold is buried.
- The when persuaded with burning iron the leprechaun revealed his treasure trove.
- One story is told of a man who saw a leprechaun bury a purse of gold in a field of ragwort.
- Believe it or not, when I got ready for school this morning I wasn't aiming for leprechaun chic.
- He was waiting for us in his rocking chair after breakfast, the look of a leprechaun on his face.
- We'll also have access to leprechaun pots of gold, which will help us pay down our national debt.
- But the leprechaun tricks Fluffy, and Fluffy wakes up from his dream quite frustrated, and with no gold.
- A new species of titi monkey that purrs like a cat and looks like a leprechaun has been discovered in the Amazon basin.
- Subscribers to the service adopt an electronic leprechaun and receive e-mails comprising gossip and tales from the motherland.
- There is an evil leprechaun that lives in vaginas of unmarried women and he only leaves after the marriage ceremony is finished.
- there is an evil leprechaun that lives in vaginas of unmarried women and he only leaves after the marriage ceremony is finished.
- House: It means either she's got a leprechaun in her colon, which is playing with the doggy door, letting bacteria in and out...
- Garnett dropped to the parquet and kissed the leprechaun at center court, then found Hall of Famer Bill Russell for a long embrace.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: