Use of intricacy in Sentences. 11 Examples
The examples include intricacy at the start of sentence, intricacy at the end of sentence and intricacy in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of intricacy click here
intricacy at the end of sentence
- The best designs, however , are those strong and simple forms which exclude intricacy.
intricacy in the middle of sentence
- The song has a jazz-like intricacy of rhythm.
- The price depends on the intricacy of the work.
- The work shows a suitable interplay of scope of inquiry and intricacy of discussion.
- Spens' determination to master the intricacy of the law undoubtedly contributed to his strain.
- Even the most complicated computer man has yet built can't compare in intricacy with the brain.
- Overall. the biology of the Chesapeake was clearly of an intricacy beyond present comprehension.
- Therefore the demands on crisis managers are rising too proportionally with the intricacy of the situation.
- He had stood in front of it and pinched himself, observing the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child.
- Bidding results comprise multitudinous and intricacy effective factors. Analysing is difficult for its fuzzy information.
- TOWARDS the end of the 11th century, while tardy Europeans kept time with sundials, Su Sung of China completed his masterpiece: a water clock of great intricacy and accuracy.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: