Use of disbelief in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include disbelief at the start of sentence, disbelief at the end of sentence and disbelief in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of disbelief click here
disbelief at the end of sentence
- He stared at me in disbelief .
- She stared at me in disbelief.
- He let out a cry of disbelief.
- She looked at him in disbelief.
- He shook his head in disbelief.
- She shook her head in disbelief.
- His eyes were wide in disbelief.
- Mark shook his head in disbelief.
- It left us reeling with disbelief.
- I went home in a fog of disbelief.
- Her mouth dropped open in disbelief.
- He just stared at her with disbelief.
- They sat there in shock and disbelief.
- My stories were greeted with disbelief.
- She gazed at him in horrified disbelief.
- He raised his eyebrows in mock disbelief.
- His response was one of complete disbelief.
- His immediate response was one of disbelief.
- They looked at him, slack-jawed with disbelief.
- In the theatre we willingly suspend disbelief .
- He stared at the burnt-out car in dumb disbelief.
- "That's incredible!" he said, shaking his head in disbelief.
disbelief in the middle of sentence
- I felt disbelief first of all, then outrage.
- Hilary shook her head in disbelief at the news.
- Tamara stared at him in disbelief, shaking her head.
- He declared his total disbelief in psychic phenomena.
- He listened in disbelief to this extraordinary story.
- She gazed at me in disbelief when I told her the news.
- A look of pure disbelief crossed Shankly'srugged face.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: