Use of thyme in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include thyme at the start of sentence, thyme at the end of sentence and thyme in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of thyme click here
thyme at the end of sentence
- To soothe skin try camomile or thyme.
- Decorate with cherry tomatoes and thyme.
- Add mushrooms, onions, walnuts, salt, black pepper and thyme.
- The rushes on the floor were clean and sprinkled with rosemary and thyme.
- Add bay leaves, chili peppers, coriander seed, juniper berries, cinnamon stick, and thyme.
- We have also had great success with grapevine cuttings and herb sprigs, such as basil and thyme.
thyme in the middle of sentence
- Add lentils, thyme, and bay leaf.
- Add reserved chorizo, thyme, sage, and cilantro.
- Add pears, thyme, pepper, chilies, and vermouth.
- Basil, oregano, thyme and rosemary are all herbs.
- Clumps of thyme had rooted themselves between the rocks.
- Turn the pieces and add the garlic, thyme and bay leaf.
- Place the giblets, lemon and thyme in the cavity and truss.
- Add remaining water, rosemary, thyme and salt; bring to a boil.
- Add the thyme, bay leaves, potatoes and juniper with the sausages.
- I saw saxifrages and wild thyme and others that were unfamiliar to me.
- Add bourbon, wine, stock, thyme, and bay leaves and bring to a simmer.
- The wine used in the sauce is quite sweet, so add dried thyme as a contrast.
- Many of the recipes for braised and grilled dishes employ thyme in a pivotal role.
- Add shallots and saute for 1 minute. Add pears, thyme, pepper, chilies, and vermouth.
- A traditional bouquet garni mixture blends thyme with sage, parsley, bay, and oregano.
- Remove from heat and add roasted pepper, tomato, green onion, and thyme; mix thoroughly.
- On the top of the pavement a thin soil may develop and thyme and rock roses are able to grow.
- Add bones, bay leaf, thyme, parsley, cloves, peppercorns, and water and bring just to a boil.
- In wild thyme, for example, about half the plants are usually female, the rest hermaphrodites.
- Add the fresh thyme, stirring to combine, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir brandy-raisin mixture into apple mixture. Add sage and thyme 73 and gently stir in bread crumbs.
- thyme is sometimes described as having aromas of peppermint, nutmeg, tangerine, pine, coconut, and varnish.
- Stir in reserved shallots, potatoes and their liquid, and minced thyme; heat until soup comes almost to a boil.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: