Use of parsley in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include parsley at the start of sentence, parsley at the end of sentence and parsley in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of parsley click here
parsley at the start of sentence
- Parsley is probably the most commonly used of all herbs.
- Parsley is hardy and can be grown outdoors from the spring.
parsley at the end of sentence
- Add finely chopped parsley.
- Add a dab of butter and some parsley.
- Return meat to pan and stir in parsley.
- Garnish the dish with sprigs of parsley.
- Check seasoning and garnish with parsley.
- Remove from heat and add peppercorns and parsley.
- Simmer for 25 mins, add grated cheese and parsley.
- Mix with the finely chopped shallots, tarragon and parsley.
- Stir in cranberries, walnuts, grated lemon rind and parsley.
- Add remaining ingredients, except olives, couscous and parsley.
parsley in the middle of sentence
- Stir in parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Add some fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- For dry skin try parsley or cornflower.
- Fresh parsley is often used for garnishes.
- Garnish the dish with parsley before serving.
- Stir in vinegar and parsley just before serving.
- Remove lid. Stir in parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with dill or parsley and serve right away.
- Stir in parsley, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in tarragon, parsley, chicken, corn and leeks.
- Add baking powder, parsley, onions, salt and pepper.
- We discovered that parsley makes a terrific companion.
- Remove from the heat, add the parsley, toss and serve at once.
- Garnish the fish with some fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
- Stir the parsley into the potatoes and serve at room temperature.
- Nutmeg, parsley and cider all complement the flavour of these beans well.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: