Use of sweat in Sentences. 26 Examples
The examples include sweat at the start of sentence, sweat at the end of sentence and sweat in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of sweat click here
sweat at the start of sentence
- Sweat exudes through the pores.
- Sweat dribbled down Hart's face.
- Sweat poured down from her face.
- Sweat is the lubricant of success.
- Sweat is dripping from his forehead.
- Sweat poured down his face as he ran.
- Sweat exudes from the pores in the skin.
sweat at the end of sentence
- No sweet without sweat.
- She was all of a sweat.
- He was drenched in sweat.
- No sweet without some sweat.
- He woke up soaked with sweat.
- Their bodies were soaked in sweat.
- The pores of your body secrete sweat.
- He awoke from his sleep in a cold sweat.
- The man's bald head was beaded with sweat.
sweat in the middle of sentence
- No sweat, no sweet.
- I always sweat at night.
- Don't sweat the small stuff.
- He wiped the sweat from his face.
- She wiped the sweat from her face.
- They say a good sweat will cure a cold.
- He squeezed a lot of sweat from his shirt.
- She was hot and sweat dripped into her eyes.
- By the end of the match, the sweat was pouring off him.
- The glasses of my car began to sweat when I drove out of Dublin.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: