Use of stumble in Sentences. 27 Examples
The examples include stumble at the start of sentence, stumble at the end of sentence and stumble in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of stumble click here
stumble at the end of sentence
- He jumped down and seemed to stumble.
- You have to give Dole credit for his one stumble.
- The sudden weakness in her legs made her stumble.
- I make it into the darkness with only one stumble.
- As he drew abreast of the man he pretended to stumble.
stumble in the middle of sentence
- They stumble over simple words or figures.
- She let him stumble and fall to his knees.
- I pull, and the black guy stumble forward.
- Be carefull! Don't stumble over these stones.
- He heard the President stumble in the bathroom.
- I hope I don't stumble over any of the long words.
- But then we go to Southern Miss and stumble major-league.
- Richier's figures blindly stumble on their confused paths.
- The jumpers stumble forward as they hit, grinning and laughing.
- But he grabbed her making her stumble and fall into his embrace.
- They stumble across a ghost town inhabited by a rascally gold prospector.
- We might stumble on the way and wonder whether it is worth all the effort.
- Unable to bear any more, she swung away to stumble over the ploughed field.
- And that was really it until I stumble across her at the Pierpont Morgan Library.
- Horrified passengers saw Olive stumble and fall off a platform as an express roared in.
- The trick is to stumble on one of these Aladdin's caves of fishing delight - and wreak havoc.
- There was something odd about her too-a slight stumble in her walk, a lopsided look to her face.
- They sleep during the day, so if you stumble across one and startle it awake, they can be dangerous.
- Geologists seem to stumble on some of the really oddball animals, assigning them delightful descriptors.
- They are afraid, they stumble and feel weak-how do you move about when chains were your programmed destiny?
- He did exactly that, little knowing that he was about to stumble upon one of the greatest discoveries of this century.
- He parodied my groping stumble across the stage to the podium and gathered up the skirt to reveal hairy legs and bloomers.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: