Use of smite in Sentences. 29 Examples
The examples include smite at the start of sentence, smite at the end of sentence and smite in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of smite click here
smite at the start of sentence
- Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
smite in the middle of sentence
- My headache smote again.
- His conscience smote him.
- God will smite our enemies.
- Must your voice and smite me?
- It didn't do a smite of good.
- Dan was smitten with remorse.
- The car smote against a tree.
- The sound smites upon the ear.
- Sunlight smites over the earth.
- Suddenly my conscience smote me.
- She was totally smitten with Steve.
- He smote the ball into the grandstand.
- She was suddenly smitten with remorse.
- As soon as he saw her, he was smitten.
- The whole family were smitten with flu.
- He gave his widow's smite to the cause.
- They were totally smitten with each other.
- Hellboy could smite his foes at a BBQ party!
- Must your voice cut through it and smite me?
- She waited for realisation, for pain to smite her.
- He smote his match to the ground with a left hook.
- I met Janet yesterday, and I'm rather smitten with her.
- From the moment they met, he was completely smitten by her.
- The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
- The story's about a man smitten with love for his wife's cousin.
- He was so smitten by her that he promised to move to Argentina to be near her.
- I doubt that she looked more angel than woman, as the smitten boy at New Minaden had thought.
- She saw it struggling against a mighty wind, but unable to smite anything tangible within its. reach.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: