Use of rule in Sentences. 20 Examples
The examples include rule at the start of sentence, rule at the end of sentence and rule in the middle of sentence
rule at the start of sentence
- Rule out neatly any words which you don't wish the examiner to read.
rule at the end of sentence
- Once is no rule.
- The exception proves the rule.
- The Queen reigns but does not rule.
- At that time,Rome subjected all Italy to her rule.
rule in the middle of sentence
- The rule is still in effect.
- No rule without an exception.
- This rule allows of no exceptions.
- The court will rule on the matter.
- When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
- You must measure the length by rule and line.
- This rule is not applicable to young persons.
- But this does not rule out unofficial discussions.
- I would break every rule I had just to see you be happy.
- Tunisia achieved independence from French colonial rule in 1956.
- Though his kingship was challenged, he continued to rule de facto.
- It's not likely to happen but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
- The people revolted against foreign rule and established their own government.
- The game had a single inviolable rule: obstacles were to be overcome, not circumvented.
- It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , lead
- , regime
- , regulation
- , management
- , statute
- , canon
- , run
- , power
- , decide
- , leadership
- , control
- , imperative
- , administrate
- , tenet
- , government