Use of dictate in Sentences. 28 Examples
The examples include dictate at the start of sentence, dictate at the end of sentence and dictate in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of dictate click here
dictate at the end of sentence
- He cannot write but he can dictate.
dictate in the middle of sentence
- No one shall dictate to me.
- Funds dictate what we can do.
- How fast do you dictate to your secretary?
- They are in no position to dictate terms .
- Can they dictate how the money will be spent?
- It took him a long time to dictate this letter.
- No one is going to dictate to me where to live!
- You can't dictate to people how they should live.
- We're now in a position to dictate our own demands.
- You can't dictate to me how I should spend my money.
- Don't let the other team dictate the tempo of the game.
- The victorious nations were able to dictate peace terms.
- What right do they have to dictate how we live our lives?
- The media cannot be allowed to dictate to the government.
- Circumstances dictate that I should leave this town forever.
- The laws of physics dictate that what goes up must come down.
- He cannot be allowed to dictate what can and cannot be inspected.
- The US government attempted to dictate the terms of the agreement.
- The UN will dictate the terms of troop withdrawal from the region.
- The unions are hardly in a position to dictate to the Labour Party.
- The union leaders are trying to dictate their demands to the employer.
- The government tried to dictate to people how they should spend their money.
- Of course, a number of factors will dictate how long an apple tree can survive.
- The officers were more or less able to dictate terms to successive governments.
- Don't try to dictate to children; they will obey you better if you ask them politely.
- Fashion gurus dictate crazy ideas such as squeezing oversized bodies into tight trousers.
- You should be able to dictate the terms of the agreement to the firm which you are buying.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words: