Use of order in Sentences. 25 Examples
The examples include order at the start of sentence, order at the end of sentence and order in the middle of sentence
For urdu meanings and examples of order click here
order at the start of sentence
- Order was quickly restored after the riots.
order at the end of sentence
- What do you suggest I order?
- The soldier disobeyed an order.
- What do you think I should order?
- We had reversed the running order.
- The laser jet printer is out of order.
- Give me the dates in chronological order.
- The chairman called the meeting to order.
- The office telephones were all out of order.
- They handed the flower around in quick order.
- The files are arranged in alphabetical order .
- I have arranged these stories in chronological order.
order in the middle of sentence
- I meditate in order to relax.
- Are you ready to order, Madam?
- The pilot gave the order to bomb up.
- She cancelled her order for a pizza.
- He walked about in order to keep warm.
- They diplomatized in order to win victory.
- The captain gave the order to abandon ship.
- The items are listed in order of importance.
- He maintained order by sheer force of personality.
- The guests were seated strictly in order of precedence.
- It is vitally important to cancel the order immediately.
- She prostituted herself in order to support her children.
- understand yourself in order to better understanding others.
Sentence Examples for Similar Words:
- , send for
- , tidy
- , neatness
- , stability
- , organization
- , direction
- , directive
- , regulate
- , demand
- , group
- , tell
- , instruction
- , peacefulness
- , instruct
- , class
- , method